I taught a class yesterday and was so proud to see all my students catching on so quickly. Anyone can dowse, it just takes a little instruction, and a lot of practice. My favorite part of the class is seeing a person's face light up when he or she realizes that it is working!!!
You can use dowsing for many things: finding lost objects, helping to make decisions, or to find answers, finding where is the optimum place to dig for a water well, finding where the gas lines are before digging in your yard (quite helpful!).
Here I'd like to share a few other ways you can use dowsing that are good for your environment. (Thanks from the West Coast Dowsers folks)
We are all energy, and our dowsing can be used to express that energy constructively.
Here are some ways you can have a beneficial effect on the Earth using dowsing:
- Learn how to transform energy, and purify and energize water.
- Connect and work with the Nature spirits in your home and garden.
- Use dowsing to communicate with the animals around you.
- Set up energy fields to control pests rather than use pesticides.
- Map dowse to narrow your on-site searches.
- Dowse for earth-friendly products.
- Use dowsing for clearing a home, a school, a park, a business, a prison, a government.
- Teach others about dowsing and how to dowse.
...and use your imagination to add to this list.